Senior visual designer
|Employment||Vast / Permanent Job|
We are looking for a visual designer with a track record of excellence in the world of web and product design, digital art direction, and motion. You have a passion for creating meaningful, innovative ideas that help brands stand out and fit into today's connected world.
About the job
- Deliver high-end world-class work, with your eye for detail to craft pixel perfect design across all digital platforms.
- Define overall visual language, animation direction and design key UI designs with minimal direction or oversight from directors.
- Understanding of digital Design Systems, design processes and front-end implementation.
- Be responsible for the project from concept to launch. Work extremely closely with a team of other designers, strategists, UX-ers and developers to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience. Lead an effort to up-level visual and interaction design quality of products and design a modern and thoughtful UI component library.
- Consistently deliver a number of successful solutions and high-quality work to clients on time.
- Present your own work with confidence and clearly explain your rationale.
- Provide hands-on guidance to productions, providing animation guidance, pixel-pushing the final product and overall ensuring that the creative output has the sauce and enforcing accountability when creative standards are not met.
- Mentor and lead Junior and Mid-level Designers that you work alongside with on your projects and provide constructive creative feedback.
Who are we looking for
Have a stunning portfolio with beautiful crafted designs and motion examples that demonstrate your skills.
Strong attention to detail as well as an eye for the big picture.
Experience working with Figma, Sketch and Adobe Creative Cloud.
A systems thinker; you love solving big, hairy problems and can logically visualise complex systems, user interaction flows, and beautiful user interface.
Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
Flexible, proactive thinking and collaboration skills.
A strong ability and experience in leading and directing the project teams.
A positive, can-do attitude and a sociable personality
A Big plus:
Experience of Art Directing photography, 3d, illustration, typography and motion.
Understanding of digital Design Systems, design processes and front-end implementation.
Experience with prototyping in InVision, Principle and similar software.
What do we offer?
A position at one of the most creative and professional digital agencies in Amsterdam.
A fun work environment.
The opportunity to work for A-brands that ensures that your work is highly visible.
Great experience, client contact, high levels of responsibility and many opportunities to take the initiative.