Senior Vlocity Salesforce developer - Remote
|Location||Den Haag, Zuid-Holland|
|Employment||Tijdelijk / Temporary Job|
Do you want to be part of an international team with a tech driven approach and an incredible service. This big player in telecom is looking for a senior and a medior Salesforce developer. You can work from home for at least the first three months. Candidates who live in the EU are preferred.
About the job
You get thrilled by building high quality code to solve hard problems. Technical and operational excellence is your second nature. Your dream team is satisfied only if it can improve continuously.
In this team you will be working with the following technologies : Salesforce platform, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Apex,Ajax, Lightning, SOQL, VisualForce, Git, Github and more…
Who are we looking for
- Development experience with Apex in Salesforce products.
- Good understanding of APEX design patterns and object oriented programming paradigms.
- Good to have experience in Salesforce communities.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning and Lightning Web Components.
- Experience with creating open API specifications and implementation(ReST,SOAP)
- Good to have experience in Deployment tool such as ANT,Copado.
- Vlocity experience is a plus.
- Nice to have Salesforce certifications
Requirements and wishes
- Experience in translating business requirements into Salesforce solutions
- You can Specify, implement, and deploy new Salesforce applications
- You like to monitor and maintain existing Salesforce applications
- You know how to keep up with the entire Salesforce ecosystem
- Minimum a Bachelor of Science or equivalent
- 4+ years’ experience with in-depth Salesforce development (APEX)
- Experience in Vlocity is a must
- Fluent in English, Dutch not required
- You have to have a EU workpermit
- It would be great if you live in the Netherlands (But EU citizens are also welcome, We'll pay for your flight ;))
Ruwer is a recruitment agency for the creative industry. We help creative professionals -designers, developers and data analysts- landing a dream job or project.
Our domain knowledge and personal touch make a difference in customer and employee satisfaction.
Want to know more: http://www.ruwer.nl