|Dienstverband||Vast / Permanent Job|
Are you a creative expert in building and leading eLearning content development projects and are you looking for a new job within a dynamic international company? Keep on reading..
Wat ga je doen
Reporting directly to the design Head of the Knowledge Center, you will be responsible for the creative development of eLearning, training and knowledge systems and graphic design.
The main focus in this job role is on the creative development and graphic design of products and systems related to customer knowledge sharing and training. Some of the tasks are:
• Leading eLearning content development projects
• Building eLearning courses
• Developing training course videos and design icons, images and animations
• Instruct voice-over and editing audio
• Technical development, creative design and maintenance of the Learning Management System, Central Knowledge Base and Training website
• Graphic design digital training catalogue.
• Optimize and innovate training products
Besides the responsibilities within the Knowledge Center, you will also be responsible for the creative support for other departments of the Customer Success Organization. Some of the tasks are:
• Branding application
• Video support
• Workflow graphics
• Presentation templates
• Creative and graphic support internal events
Full-service software company. Enables organizations to successfully navigate digital and strategic transformation and bring transparency and control to increasingly complex enterprise ecosystems.
Founded in 2000 in the Netherlands with an impressive international presence across North America and EMEA.
As successful “scale up” company with strong Dutch roots and a diverse and geographically dispersed international workforce. They have a down-to-earth “roll up your sleeves and get things done” culture with a flexible, high personal impact work environment defined by high integrity, low-ego problem solving and effective teamwork
Wie zoeken wij
You know better than anyone how to convert questions from software users into effective digital learning solutions. You are familiar with online learning environments and you can switch well between theory and practice. Of course you have extensive graphic knowledge and expertise in-house. You are strong in visually translating ideas and concepts. It is important that you quickly familiarize yourself with new tools and that you have a proactive and customer-oriented attitude. You work well independently, but also like to work with several people at the same time. Together with your colleagues, you get really energized by the idea of creating a top-of-the-line team.
Next to that you have:
• HBO work and thinking level with at least 3 years of relevant work experience;
• Excellent communication, and internal and external networking skills;
• Writes clean, human-readable JS/HTML/CSS;
• A good portion of perseverance, optimism and drive;
• Excellent Dutch and English language skills.
• We expect you to live in the Netherlands and to visit the Amersfoort office twice a week.
Wat bieden wij
A role in an entrepreneurial and low bureaucracy working environment within a rapidly growing global software company. Next to that they offer you an attractive package including a good base salary with a company bonus and opportunities for development and trainings.