|Dienstverband||Vast / Permanent Job|
As Creative Director you are responsible for all the creative output. You’ll be the creative master brain regarding the art for photography, film, animation, CGI, and VR/AR productions for all platforms.
Wat ga je doen
As Creative Director you are master in brain-picking clients and by doing so you are the linking pin between ideas, film, photography and motion design. You are the Business Directors right (and left) hand when it comes to inspiring and setting the high-end creative standard for the in-house creative and production team and to blow away clients with top of the bill creative output. You will be the front man for all sorts of impactful content productions for pitches, brands and creative agencies. You can deliver high - quality creative proposals that amaze, move and stimulate.
- You guide, manage, and inspire the creative team.
- You will be in charge off, but also work aside with the team to create content for social campaigns, print assets, TV-commercials, instore materials.
- You’ll be the creative master brains regarding the art for photography, film, animation, CGI, and VR/AR productions for all platforms.
- For this, it is vital to know how they work. A film and photography studio feels like your natural habitat.
- To help your creative team who make the magic happen your briefings and proposals are tight as a drum.
- You partner well with client teams and creatives from other agencies - helping them articulate their business objectives.
- You are the front man during presentations and pitches. Stand out! Be strong and you will succeed.
- With strong pitching and presentation skills, you can represent the company showcasing our credentials, capabilities, culture and working model to clients and agencies.
- You constantly seek and find new opportunities for their client portfolio and together with the creative team you always tend to plot the sublime content.
This company creates content in all shapes and sizes, for any digital platform. Brand movies, how to-videos, TV commercials, stop motion, 3D animation, AR, VR and beyond. They bust their tails for international brands as well as creative agencies. And make sure they all have fun along the way.
Wie zoeken wij
- You have university work and thinking level
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience, in the field of digital creative concepts, photography, film, motion design and AR/VR
- You are an experienced creative with proven cases in the field of content for agencies, large corporates, and retail clients
- Experienced creative on both film and photography shoots. You do not lack directing skills
- You like to work closely with clients and other agencies
- Knowledge in the field of online activation, content strategy and (digital) advertising
- You know how to convert our clients' needs into commercial opportunities
- Together with the Business Director and Executive Producer you can prepare briefings to get our creative minds on the way
- But you are also able to come up with creative solutions and ideas yourself
- You have a broad interest in (digital) marketing, social media and content
- You study the technical developments in the field of AR, VR, CGI and animations on a daily base. You advise and surprise
- You have excellent communication skills
- You can think quickly and make decisive decision
- You are enthusiastic, make contact easily, driven, convincing, inspiring, a team player, creative and innovative
- You like to be on stage. Not just to dance but to present your ideas.
- You do this with a dose of passion and enthusiasm
- Masters the Dutch and English language (in speech and writing)
- Skillful in setting up your own creative presentations which is quite useful
Wat bieden wij
You will be joining a young and eager team that wants to be the best of the best.
We provide a cool and inspiring work environment and damn good coffee and Friday-afternoon drinks at our own bar with DJ booth
Excellent secondary employment conditions, (Car, Laptop, Phone) including a good pension scheme
The possibility to further develop your skills (courses etc.)
In short its a place where you can go wild on the most beautiful brands and agencies in the Netherlands and Belgium.
Let’s have fun and get paid while doing so!