|Dienstverband||Vast / Permanent Job|
For one of our clients, a great digital agency in the centre of Amsterdam, we are looking for developers who think in solutions. Sustainable, smart technical solutions. They like to build stuff that really helps you. Digital tools they call them. Do you want to work with them on this? Read on...
Wat ga je doen
As a webdeveloper you are responsible for the server-side code, mostly custom made. You will be working on multiple different product. Besides that you also work on developing existing websites and applications. Sometimes these are big productions, sometimes small tickets from the servicedesk. But always complex challenges. And they expect high level canidates.
Although you work on multiple different projects with short runs, you also have time to think about smart sustainable solutions. You look further then just the technical side of the projects. next to writing code you strife with your multidiscipnairy team (project manager, designers, other developers and customers) for userfriendly tools where you always keep an eye on the initial goals of the customer.
You are an enthusiast and like to share your knowledge with your co-workers. You innitiate new ideas and like to discover the unknown
Wie zoeken wij
You will be working in the .NET team together with frontend en backend developers. You will discuss creative challenges with their strategist, visual or UX designers. And talk to other developers about (im)possibilities. You also speak to the sales team about smart solutions
Waar moet je aan voldoen
- You have a bachelor degree in ICT
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Experience in Microsoft .NET, C# en MVC.
- Good knowlegde of databaseservers and -design.
- Experience with version control like GIT.
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment is a pré.
- You know your way around contentmanagementsystemen (CMS) like Umbraco or Sitecore.
- You're a teamplayer
- You are pro-active. You fix bugs before they are noticed by the client
- You're English is perfect and if you speak Dutch that's a big plus.