.Net web developer
|Uren||32 - 40 uur|
|Dienstverband||Vast / Permanent Job|
This Digital Product Agency is looking for a Developer who likes to make custom products for customers. Someone who dares to think in solutions and who enjoys improving processes and making products more user-friendly. If you love making functional and user friendly tools and like to take on complex challenges, then keep reading!
Wat ga je doen
As a web developer you are responsible for realizing multiple productions from start to finish. In addition, you will also manage and further improve existing websites and applications. It is therefore a job with various tasks and a lot of challenge.
You must love this.
You will work in a diverse team consisisting of people with different disciplines. You will work together on sustainable and well thought-out solutions for user-friendly products. It is therefore important to not only focus on the technical side, but also the other aspects that come into play, such as retaining the customer's wishes. Primarily you will work together with the other front- and back-end developers, although you will spar creatively with the strategist, visual and/or UX designer about future possibilities. Likewise you will need to be able to communicate your ideas in a clear manner to others outside of your expertise. This also includes talking to the sales department to achieve the best result together.
You are also a person who dares, is not shy of new situations and wants to get started right away.
Waar moet je aan voldoen
- You have a degree in University of applied sciences (HBO), Bachelors or Masters degree (work and thinking level).
- You have at least 2 years of experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
- You are experienced in Microsoft .NET, C# and MVC.
- You have good knowledge of database servers and design.
- You have experience with version control such as GIT.
- Experience in continuous integration and deployment is a plus.
- You are willing to work with multiple content management systems (CMS), for example Umbraco.
- You are not a soloist, but a team player who understands that you are always better together.
- You have a proactive attitude. Bugs are fixed before the customer spots them.
- You have a good command of the English language in word and writing. Dutch is an advantage.
Wat bieden wij
- A place where you can be yourself and develop the way you want.
- The opportunity to continue to learn and to do courses that help you and us.
- A competitive salary according to Dutch Digital Agencies with excellent conditions, such as a pension scheme and a travel allowance.
- Ability to work four days a week.
- Ability to work hybrid.