|Dienstverband||Vast / Permanent Job|
We are looking for an experienced designer who wants to be in charge of translating business strategy into visual reality.
Wat ga je doen
At this agency they consider design as a strategic function. It’s the moment where strategy comes to life and the magic starts to happen. That’s why you will be working very closely with the business strategy leads, who will unlock for you the bigger picture of each project.You’ll be then in charge of translating business strategy into a visual reality, starting with the creation of concepts, branding and visual framework and followed by the execution of full spectrum of functional assets such as web design, presentations, sales and marketing materials. But more importantly, you’ll have the opportunity to define the role of design within the organization. Clients are B2B tech organisations, exciting scale-ups to big tech brands (Microsoft, Adobe, Capgemini or Accenture and more). In every case, either if by helping them to define a new business model, route to market or launch a new solution, you’ll have exposure to strategic projects that will allow you to challenge what’s been written and make your mark.
Consulting and go to market agency that helps tech companies to shape their market positioning, value propositions and commercialisation strategy with an ambitious international team, customers and partners in more than 25 countries and offices in Amsterdam, London and Sydney.
Wie zoeken wij
- You’re confident with your creative thinking, you ask questions, you contribute to the overall creative process and make work better through positive collaboration.
- You’re a curious person with an innovative mindset who enjoys challenging and been challenged. Someone with strong opinions and structured thinking, as you must be able to present (sell) your ideas.
- You're a design thinker as much as a crafter.
- For some projects, you set the style; for others, you help safeguard predefined styles.
Waar moet je aan voldoen
- 3 to 5 years of design experience in an agency environment or in-house role in a tech organisation, with the ability to pivot and shift quickly between different types of assignments.
- As showcased in your portfolio, not only your Photoshop skills are slick, but it is your design thinking that gets them talking.
- You’ve got a real passion for technology and are interested in the play between design and tech.
- You're a great collaborator, enjoy working with clients and colleagues around the world.
- You have experience with all stages of the design process, from conceptualising to designing layouts and quality assurance.
- You have a solid understanding and fundamentals such as typography, grid system, interaction design, flow, storytelling and design system, you can get teams to improve the work conceptually, aesthetically and functionally.
- You have at least a basic understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Motion skills are a plus
- 3D skills are a plus
Wat bieden wij
- A results-driven approach that allows flexible working.
- Our small and focused project teams allow for true collaboration.
- As an added bonus, you might make some friends.
- We do regularly go out for dinner and drinks, organise sporting events (as soon as the opportunity arises).
- You’ll be working remotely for now, but expect to get back to our HQ, just a few minutes outside Amsterdam in the near future