Senior Frontend developer
|Dienstverband||Vast / Permanent Job|
Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing tech-companies of the Netherlands and a leading software provider for the live event industry? From one-man companies to big event producers, event providers in over 70 countries use our software to realize festivals, concerts, corporate events, and more. You can as a senior frontend developer. They bring together planning and communication for these companies to work more organized and accomplish more in less time.
Wat ga je doen
As Frontend Developer, you and the rest of our international team aim to make the lives of rental companies across the globe as easy as can be. Therefore, you’ll join our young and interdisciplinary team of developers to work agile on various bigger and smaller challenging and rewarding projects.
Our highly competent yet ever improving team of talented software developers are committed to developing excellent software and foster an environment of collaboration and trust. Founded and managed by developers, they put technology first. We believe in long-term solutions instead of temporary workarounds. Our workflow is developer-first, aiming to get things built as effectively as possible. We work in 4 scrum teams that consist of frontend, backend and full-stack developers.
- Angular as our main frontend framework, using Typescript
- SCSS using BEM methodology
- compilation and bundling done by Webpack
- websockets (NodeJS and SocketIO) to sync data between clients
- They work based on "Continuous integration" so their systems can seperately run on different versions
Wie zoeken wij
We are looking for an inspiring team member, a self-starter, someone who is eager to learn and share in a multidisciplinary team. You make sure you're always up to date with the latest technologies.
Don't worry if you don't tick all the boxes, but let us know why you are the best for this role anyway.
Waar moet je aan voldoen
- Have an academic background in computer science or similar (bachelor/master)
- Have at least 5 years of experience working as a senior/lead developer
- Have excellent command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
- Have experience working in both small and large companies
- Are experienced with complex Single Page Applications
- Thrive in a changing, collaborative and initiative-taking environment
- Speak fluent English, but if you speak Dutch that is a big plus
Wat bieden wij
- A competitive salary
- Trainings budget
- Performance based 13th month
- Flexible work environment
- Free lunch
- Travel expenses