|Dienstverband||Vast / Permanent Job|
We are looking for a Service Designer able to accelerate service thinking by delivering meaningful service propositions that impact people’s lives. As a Service Designer you naturally understand the bigger picture of a solution and how different touchpoints and people interact through the whole service flow.
Wat ga je doen
Within projects you will work closely with both business partners and the multi-disciplinary design team to build a deep understanding of business and user needs, generate innovative and relevant concepts
and implement compelling and impactful product service solutions. In particular, you will work towards defining the contribution of digital interactions within a service and envision relevant digital experiences.
• You will create surprising and relevant scenarios/ themes/ concepts that explore potential or articulate a proposition, based on contextual understanding.
• You will help direct complex business strategy programs and projects through use of deep business knowledge & design thinking.
• You will develop service blueprints that integrate user needs analysis (i.e. experience flow), multiple media touch points and back-end service delivery systems.
• You will explore and create tangible visions of holistic brand experiences beyond product propositions, to inspire and stimulate businesses.
• You will develop and use appropriate visualization skills (sketching, prototyping and specification) to define and communicate interaction concepts.
• You will lead and facilitate workshops and converts ideas into tangible output.
Waar moet je aan voldoen
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Service, Industrial or Interaction Design.
- Ideally you have 4 - 6 years of relevant service design experience specifically.
- Professional experience on Software as a Service (SaaS) propositions and concept development of new business models.
- You are recognized for your expertise and talent in service design and for your specific competency knowledge and capability.
- You’ve created or contributed some outstanding work and you can show them to us in your portfolio.