|Uren||32 - 40 uur|
|Dienstverband||Vast / Permanent Job|
|Tags||managementmarketing & communicatie|
Are you a Sr social strategist, Digital - Connected Storyteller and do you want to join a growing team of social strategist, practitioners, and community experts? Maybe this job can be yours!
Wat ga je doen
You will help support the overall vision of business and you are responsible for the creation, management and implementation of day-to-day strategic initiatives across social media for Dutch clients as well as regional, EMEA wide clients. You will partner with clients and creatives to bring brand platforms to life and engaging work to market, across all social channels and stages of the customer journey. You will think big, take calculated risks, and propose bold programs that will make our international (retail) clients stand out from the crowd.
You create insights based on collected information from social and conversational trends to advise your clients with strategic social recommendations. You will develop social and community strategies, including driving the research direction and insights for the development of social campaigns and overseeing day-to-day execution. Besides that you also build strategic messaging and communications frameworks designed to inform where and how a brand best connects with their communities.
You provide guidance on engagement and participation for our clients and community managers in evolving social media channels, identifying and evaluating new opportunities as appropriate for client objectives and also guard the portfolio across B2B and B2C clients incl. social/reputational management, brand positioning, crisis management.
You do all of this in close cooperation with mutiple teams and functions to ensure the brand’s communication/marketing objectives and strategies are met.
Waar moet je aan voldoen
- Experience at a social or digital agency, integrated marketing, or communications firm
- Both fluent in Dutch and English
- A passion for social media, from both a branding and cultural perspective and new features/formats across social channels
- Demonstrated track record of developing and executing creative, engaging and successful social media acquisition (experience in retail is a plus)
- Experience in client relations, including having the ability to understand and assess a client’s communication needs
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- A passion for communities and social media with a solid grasp of integrated communications and emerging trends
- Familiarity with social media management tools and platforms, including Instagram and TikTok, Discord
- Knowledge of influencers, creators, and talent partnerships is a plus