Solution Architect insurance Marketplace
|Locatie||Central Netherlands, Utrecht|
|Dienstverband||Vast / Permanent Job|
We are looking for an enthusiastic solution architect with a strong and proven background in – and practical experience with – Software AG webMethods platform. You will be joining a team of architects and business analysts working on our latest products, huge potential for personal growth.
Wat ga je doen
You will contribute to – and be responsible for – (parts of ) the design of high-quality and high-performance solutions that meet the requirements defined to satisfy the business needs. As a solution architect, you are expected to be equally at ease with contributing to the high-level design as well as investigating more detailed design areas.
In this role, you will continuously strive to deliver on time various architectural design artefacts. You will participate in many aspects of the design and realisation life-cycle of the product, you will actively discuss and when necessary challenge requirements. As part of this responsibility, you will be expected to actively promote webMethods best practices during design of extensions on the product, define and select components to be used by the platform, and follow through during realization by our development team.
Our development team is very experienced, although rather new to webMethods. They are based in Warsaw, Poland. They would also at times require some mentoring and guidance, which is something you feel confident you can provide.
You will directly report to the manager for Design and Analysis. You will need to interact with various audiences, ranging from technical to business.
- Contributes to the general high-level design for our products.
- Responsible for detailed design for specific parts of the application.
- Defines and selects components to be used from the webMethods platform to achieve business needs.
- Keeps up to date knowledge with technology development.
- Helps prioritizing tasks for iterative development.
- Slices business uses cases into workable units and distributes those to developers.
- Reviews use cases and feedbacks their authors on feasibility and provides alternate solutions when necessary.
- Tracks development progress, and assists the development team by answering their questions and promoting best practices.
- Develops proof of concepts or product selections.
- Assists the development team to solve complex issues especially for the webMethods platform.
- Mentors & builds a team of graduates to the webMethods technology.
- Willingness to travel: 10% for customer / project trips. The position may involve short trips to Warsaw.
For this role you should have good analytical and troubleshooting skills, show initiatives and enthusiasm in designing quality software.
Waar moet je aan voldoen
- Master of Science or equivalent
- Expertise at an architect level with;
- Object Oriented software development
- SOA/EAI, BPMS and cloud Concepts.
- Integration methodologies & Configuration management tools preferably in webMethods suite 9.8
(Designer, Integration server, Adapters, Universal Messaging, BPMS, Task engine. MWS, CommandCentral)
- Strong knowledge in relational databases and SQL
- Extra points for candidates with:
- Experience with Insurance sector.
- Experience in Java development
- Experience with RUP
- API testing tools such as SoapUI
- Good communication skills – both oral and written – to serve interaction with different actor types.
- Dutch plus fluency in English is a must
Ruwer is a recruitment agency for the creative industry. We help creative professionals -designers, developers and data analysts- landing a dream job or project.
Our domain knowledge and personal touch make a difference in customer and employee satisfaction.
Want to know more: http://www.ruwer.nl